Love Treasure
Like a dream, I met you unplanned few months ago and now i have you here by my side. I wasn't searching when I found you but then you are like the blessing I have always wished for. I feel blessed, so blessed to be loved by you.
Sometimes I wonder why you love me but the thought comes saying, what is the essence of the sun without the noon? and what is the essence of the moon without the night. what is the essence of me without you? I get relaxed and speechless whenever I see your face.
You've got me drown in the pool of love, you drive me crazy whenever I look into your eyes so much that I could barely sleep at night. You've got me living my life for just you and you alone. Please don't make me taste the sweetness of love and later deprive me of it. Every other love now looks unfit in my world. I Have chosen to make you my soldier because it's just on your tender shoulder I want to cry when tears comes and lean on with every smile. You appeared and then all of my fears in love disappeared. You've ceased my season of fear completely and got my heart beat back on track.
Regardless of the storms of life, am gonna stay stalk with you and promise you never gonna make me end up regretting my actions. Am happy i feel the way I feel because I know you feel the same. Come rain come shine, I know you are still gonna be here by my side. Love truely is a beautiful thing to all those who finds it. This season of love wash my tears and fears away. reassure me of your undying love and fadeless care. Let's rebuild trust in one another again and let love find a way. I love you all.
HAPPY VALENTINE.




Deep
ReplyDelete